Most downloaded articles on Wiley Online Library
1. Goyette, I., Ricard, L., Bereron, J., & Marticotte, F. (2010) e-WOM scale: Word-of-mouth measurement scale for e-services context, 27(1).
2. Miller, D.L. (2003) The stages of group development: A retrospective study of dynamic team processes, 20(2).
3. Halilem, N. Amara, N., & Landry, L. (2014) Exploring the relationships between innovation and internationalization of small and medium-sized enterprises: A nonrecursive structural equation model, 31(1).
4. Meyer, J.P., & Smith, C.A. (2000) HRM practices and organizational commitment: Test of a mediation model, 17(4).
5. Hsu, T.T., Tsai, J-H., Hsieh, M-H., & Wang, W-Y. (2014) Strategic orientation and new product performance: The roles of technological capability, 31(1).
6. Lin, S. (2014) Why do firms hold so much cash? An innovation explanation, 31(1).
7. Sweetman, D., Luthans, F., Avey, B., & Luthans, B.C. (2011) Relationship between positive psychhological capital and creative performance, 28(1).
8. Saks, A.M., & Gruman, J.A. (2011) Organizational socialization and positive organizational behaviour: Implications for theory, research, and practice, 28(1).
9. Aronson, E. (2001) Integrating leadership styles and ethical perspectives, 18(4).
10. Ariffin, A.A.M., Nameghi, E.H., & Zakaria, N.I. (2013) The effect of hospitableness and servicescape on guest satisfaction in the hotel industry, 30(2).